2009年4月20日 星期一

A Palace Grand Ballroom in SL


My exploration in SL started at a ballroom. I was new to this game, having no L$ and experience. I searched on the website and found that there are many events in SL. I decided to try it and find this place. The first time when I saw it I had the impression that I was in such an elegant place. It is really splendid and gallant. I wanted to enter the ballroom but the attendant prevented me from entering it. She acted nicely and politely but she insisted that I should wear formal dress. She then told me how to get a free gown in this palace. I was immersed in the elegant atmosphere and I went there again and again.

The ballroom in SL is just like a really good one. You can dance with your partner here. The attendants are all females. They are all good mannered and have been ordered to call us “Sir” and “Madam”. They are eager to show the courtesy to us. And actually they obey the rules which are suitable for the RL. Once I carried a tree on my body (it was due to my unfamiliarity with the manipulation), and I was in the ballroom. The attendants asked me to remove it or they would expel me from the place. I had difficulty in doing it, and suddenly I was expelled! The politeness and the efficiency always astonish me. Whatever I ask they are willing to do me a favor. And in fact I pay them nothing. There is a ballroom in SL which provides a place where people can enjoy the high class culture. People in it are not negligent in doing their job. They consider it not only a game but try to make it perfectly real. This kind of attitude in SL is interesting. People do things which they may have no chance to do in RL, and they want it to be as true as possible.

沒有留言:

張貼留言