2009年4月11日 星期六

Cram Schools’ ways to attract students

Cram Schools’ ways to attract students
In the past, you could see many cram schools in Taiwan. Especially near Taipei Train Station, which
was the most prosperous place of Taiwan, many cram schools have been set there. From Monday to Friday, people could see many young students went here at nightfall. In fact, they were going to make additional efforts. During my Senior High School time, I attended cram school. I wore uniforms, packing heavy stuffs in my bag, and went there at 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. After I finally got home is was always near 11.p.m. And I still had a lot of things to do.

I still remembered the reason way I had the extra burden. My parents believed it was helpful to my studies. And I also remembered how enthusiastically those schools tried to make us choose them. Because entering college now become easier, some students may decided not to spend more money and time in cram schools. Therefore Cram schools had to attract students. They could give you a special price if you studied there for long time. And they promised parents that if the university enrolment rate couldn’t satisfy them, the price could be free. It sounds incredible because the existence cram schools are out of money! The policy of education really affected cram schools a lot. And does it good for students? Or it still has negative side in Taiwan’s education?

沒有留言:

張貼留言